Cisco Anyconnect Start Before Logon allows access to the Anyconnect VPN prior to logging in to the workstation. This will alleviate issues with lockouts and password resets.
- New Employees: A PC with Cisco AnyConnect and the Cisco AnyConnect Start Before Logon module installed.
- Existing employee: Once set on the employee VPN profile, SBL will download automatically.
- All: Duo MFA setup and working on your phone.
- First time logging into a PC that is setup for VPN, not SRW/Citrix.
- Resolving password issues after working with your Trainer/Supervisor and/or Service Desk.
- Make sure you have Duo MFA setup and working. If you do not have Duo setup and working, then please contact your Trainer/Supervisor.
- At the login screen you should see an icon that looks like two computer screens (one slightly behind the other).
- Click on that icon and the Cisco AnyConnect VPN software should load. If it is not already there, then put vpn.qualfon.com in the box and click connect.
- After it makes its initial connection it will prompt you for a Username and Password. The username and password will be the same username and password that you use to sign into Windows. Make sure the Group drop down is set to 1: QUALFON and change it if it is not. Once you have entered all the information, then click OK.
- If you enter the information correctly and you have Duo properly setup, then you should receive a prompt on your phone to either approve or deny… you will need to hit approve. You only have a short period of time with which to give a response to the prompt before it automatically denies, so be ready with your phone near you.
- If you hit approve in time, then you will see a pop where you can either hit Accept or Disconnect… you will need to hit Accept.
- At this point you will need to enter your username and password, followed by hitting the enter key on your keyboard to login into windows.
If you have entered your username and password correctly the it will log you into your desktop.
Date Created: 09/26/2022 5:48 pm EDT
Last Modified: 09/26/2022 5:48 pm EDT