Once an employee is enrolled and installed the Duo application successfully, they can log into the Dialog Direct VPN to access internal network resources.
- Open the Cisco AnyConnect application by clicking on the Cisco icon in the lower right hand corner taskbar.
- Click on Connect.
- Ensure the following items are entered:
- Group = Staff
- Username = DD\domain ID
- Password = DD domain password
- Click on OK.
- After entering the information above, a Duo pop-up request will appear on your smartphone requesting to Approve or Decline the authorization request.
- Select Approve if you are actively trying to login the Dialog Direct VPN. Upon approval the connection to the Dialog Direct internal network will be complete.
- If the system is having issues connecting you may get prompted a 2nd time for the Duo Approval before the VPN will finally connect.
Date Created: 12/09/2020 10:29 am EST
Last Modified: 12/09/2020 10:29 am EST