Process details how to log into the Qualfon VPN through Cisco AnyConnect.
- Double click on the “Cisco AnyConnect” icon on your desktop..
- Type vpn.qualfon.com in the Connection box (Next time this will appear automatically).
- Click on Connect.
- After a second, a pop-up will come up to enter your Qualfon domain credentials.
- On the GROUP dropdown, please choose: QUALFON same as below.
- Enter the Username and Password and click Ok.
- A Duo pop-up request will appear on your smartphone requesting to Approve or Decline the authorization request.
- Select Approve if you are actively trying to login the Qualfon VPN. Upon approval the connection to the Qualfon internal network will be complete.
- If the system is having issues connecting you may get prompted a 2nd time for the Duo Approval before the VPN will finally connect.
- If everything goes well, you’ll see a blue pop-up in the bottom right.
Date Created: 12/09/2020 10:30 am EST
Last Modified: 12/09/2020 10:30 am EST