For campaigns/agents that are migrated to Citrix Workspace to connect into the VDI, they will no longer need Secure Remote Worker (SRW/Thinscale). Process details how to remove SRW from their home systems.
- Right-click on the Start Menu and click on Search.
- In the lower left-hand corner, enter Control Panel in the box and press Enter or click on the Control Panel app.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Click once on Secure Remote Worker to select it and then click on Uninstall.
- Click Yes confirming you want to uninstall SRW.
- The Preparing to remove screen will appear and run for a while.
- Click on Yes when the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" appears.
- The "Please wait while windows configures SRW" screen will appear and run for a while.
- The Uninstalling Configuration screen will appear and run for a while.
- Once the SRW application is uninstalled, restart your PC afterward and then SRW is gone.
Date Created: 10/20/2021 11:33 am EDT
Last Modified: 10/20/2021 11:34 am EDT