DD Domain ID Self-Service capabilities were incorporated into the Qualfon Self Service portal. Process details how employees can change their own DD Domain password when needed. Employees must know what the current old password is to change it. If they don't know, follow the Reset Password Using Self-Service process.
If an employee's DD Domain password was manually reset by a member of the Desktop team, they will have to wait 2 full business days before they can change the password to something else using the Self-Service tool.
- BEFORE you can change, reset or unlock your DD account in the Qualfon self-service portal you MUST Enroll first! If you haven't done this yet, follow the Enrolling DD Domain ID for Self-Service process.
- Go to https://resetpw.qualfon.com.
- Click on the dropdown to change QUALFONCENTER to DD.
- Enter your Username and click Login.
- Enter your Password and click on Login.
- On the Change Password screen, enter your old (current) password, new password, and confirm new password. Please remember to follow the Password Policy Requirements as stated below.
IMPORTANT: You only have 5 minutes to finish this process.
- Once the password information is entered, click on Change Password.
- If it is successful, the system will notify you with this message:
Date Created: 12/09/2020 8:56 am EST
Last Modified: 10/07/2021 4:21 pm EDT