As a Qualfon work from home remote employee, you will work with some of the world’s best brands to support customers with billing inquiries, account or product questions, service orders, troubleshooting and more – via phone, email, chat.
We do have a few steps and minimum requirements like passing our Initial Systems Diagnostic (fun term for checking if “your computer equipment is compatible with our requirements”). Please take the below diagnostic to ensure your internet meets our business needs. If you find that you’re not compatible at any time during the tech checks, we are here to help you find ways to become compatible with our system.
Internet connectivity is very important, please take the connection diagnostic to ensure your internet meets our requirements for voice calls.
If you do not pass the internet diagnostic above, please take these simple steps:
Please make sure you are not on Wifi, Hot Spot, Dial-up or Broadband wireless which include Satellite, 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE (Cellular)
You may want to try again while having your computer hardwired via an ethernet cable to your router
Please ensure that no one else in your home is using the internet during this diagnostic
You may want to contact your Internet Service Provider to ensure you receive your full high-speed bandwidth and then test again
Minimum PC Requirements:
- 4GB of Memory (RAM)
- Windows 10
- No Mac OS, Chrome Books, Linux, Unix operating systems allowed
- You'll need to have an installed and up to date Antivirus/Antispyware software loaded onto your PC:
For Windows 10:
- Windows Defender – Comes pre-installed. Automatic Updates must be enabled.
- 3rd Party – Any other Antivirus/Antispyware software must have automatic updates enabled and may not be a “trial” version. Only updated and full versioned Antivirus/Antispyware will be acceptable. The software may not be expired.
- Internet speed – download speed 10.0 MB; upload speed 3.0 MB
- Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with no packet loss and latency under 100ms
- DSL or broadband required
- WiFi, WiMax, satellite, dial-up, and/or hot spots, 3g, 4G, 5G, LTE (cellular) are NOT allowed
- Home router with wired link to PC
Qualfon requires internet be used for work-related purposes only during working hours; including media streaming, Netflix, gaming or other web usage by other members of household that may negatively impact your network’s performance.
Locating Personal PC's Information:
- From your home computer, go to the SEARCH BOX and type CONTROL PANEL.
- Next, find SYSTEM in the listing and click on SYSTEM.
- The following screen will appear:
- Take a screen shot by pressing the CTRL + ALT + PRT SC buttons at the same time.
- Paste, Ctrl V, the screen shot into either:
- An email and send to your team leader’s work email address, copying yourself.
- A Word document (or other software) and print & deliver to your team leader.
Date Created: 11/13/2020 12:18 pm EST
Last Modified: 08/17/2021 8:30 am EDT