Process details how to setup the Avaya Workplace application.
Install Avaya Workplace: download file from here
- Log into your computer as usual.
- Double click on the Avaya Workplace icon on the Desktop.
- Select Configure my account > Settings > Manually Configure (Expert Mode).
- Select Services, then click on Show Details. Make sure Phone Service is turned on.
- Add the following to Server configuration using an open Internet connection:
- Add the following to Server configuration if you are onsite or using VPN connection:
- Server Address: 10.8.203.72
- Server Port: 5060
- Domian: qualfon.com
- Use TLS: Disabled
- Select OK or Done
- Your setup should look like the image below (with the correct desk DID listed)
NOTE: Numbers in the attached pictures are only meant for example purposes. Each employee will be assigned their own extension to use when setting up the softphone.
- Select Done.
- You can see Equinox tutorial or select SKIP TUTORIAL.
- Finally, this is the interface or Home screen.
Date Created: 07/12/2021 3:16 pm EDT
Last Modified: 09/07/2022 4:08 pm EDT